cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app not working

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

83 REPLIES 83
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the advice. I tried this, and then got to the All 4 sign in page (which looked promising!) but the app still crashed and returned to the home screen of apps after I clicked sign in.

Now TV/All 4 - when will this issue be resolved? It seems to be affecting many of us and we have had this problem for months now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you try just going in as a guest to browse and not signing in? That's what worked for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My grandparents are having the exact same problem does anyone know when this will be fixed as this is the only way they watch tv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya

I'm having the same problem, just when you think All 4 has loaded, it takes you back to the main Home screen, very frustrating.

I've tried updating the NowTV box and all the other suggestions, but still it isn't working.

When will this be fixed NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m also having the same issue - very frustrating! 

Ive deleted the app and reinstalled it, switched the router on and off, checked the now tv software is updated but still no joy.  All4 won’t load and hasn’t done for almost a week now. 

Now TV when will this issue be resolved?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem happening when will it be sorted Now.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

My NowTV smart box is not effect by this All 4 App glitch reported here, but i noticed that my box had a All 4 App software update this afternoon (maybe it's a bug fix software rollout ?).

Maybe go into the box or stick system settings to see if there is a All 4 software update on your nowtv devices.

Can't guarantee this new update is a fix, but no harm in giving it a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. All troubleshooting measures taken. Very frustrating! Have reported it to Channel Four. When will this be fixed? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem on the old white box. Have lost All4 app on Panasonic TV so now no options apart from Virgin TV catch up but that does not have all episodes and content as does not have the full app.  Hopefully will be fixed soon but considering buying the new stick. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had same problem. Just bought another second hand box today to try it out. All 4 worked on that but when I did factory reset it stopped working! has there been an update that has caused the problem?