cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app not working

My All 4 app is not working on my Now TV (white) box. Every time I click on it it shows the loading bar along the bottom, and just as it looks as though the apps loaded, it brings me back to the 'My Apps' screen. I've tried switching it on and off, tried resetting my router and I've checked for system updates, but nothing has worked so far. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions on how I might fix it?

83 REPLIES 83
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have been advised to get a stick as white boxes are not receiving updated version of Now TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is so frustrating! Was it Now TV that advised this? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. I have been on the live chat and the agent is escalating it. I have one of the old original now tv boxes, maybe they’ll send an up to date one out now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi James, if you are lucky to receive a new Now TV box, can you let me know then I will ask for a new one too, thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi James, if you are lucky to receive a new Now TV box, can you let me know then I will ask for a new one too, thanks.

Yes, I will do, I’ve had this one since now tv started, so I think it’s only fair they upgrade their loyal customers. After all sky don’t seem to worried about dishing out new boxes, so I can’t see these small ones costing as much to them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same problem for some time now. So frustrating as seem to get no reply or suggested fix from anyone. Have the old

white nowtv box from the start and beginning to get the feeling that nowtv have little

to no respect for loyal customers and really don’t care if any issues with the old

boxes as other than logging/escalating the issue nothing is getting resolved and get no answers. Such terrible service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had another webchat and they responded with " to be honest the NOW TV White Box was the first box that we had introduced. Hence it might not supported some of the latest features and updates".

So they have upgraded me to the now TV stick with a 50% discount. It is the best that they would do, when I said that it should be free.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes these are the sort of things that force you to upgrade. Did not know there was a web chat so I paid full price of £14.99 for the new stick. It is much better. Maybe I’ll see if I can get a free pass at some point. I suppose this means that they now won’t bother to fix as forced upgrades are a good source of new revenue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.  We contacted Now TV help but they just said it's All4's problem.  They only offered to sell us a NowTV stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’m also having the same issue - very frustrating! 

Ive deleted the app and reinstalled it, switched the router on and off, checked the now tv software is updated but still no joy.  All4 won’t load and hasn’t done for almost a week now. 

Now TV when will this issue be resolved?

Im having the same problem!!! Very frustrating it works on the now tv firestick but won’t work on the white box in bedroom!!!!! Sort it out please !!!