cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase."

Hi - I've just bought a SKy Sports Day pass for £7.99. It's showing up on my vouchers screen and I've received a receipt for the voucher. But when I click on the Sky Sports icon to apply the voucher, a red message appears at the top of the screen saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase." - can anybody help??

Will

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem - when i contacted BT they said it is a NOW TV error and to contact them, however that is easier said than done ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

I'm keeping my eye on the equivalent thread on the BT Forum, one of the moderators on there has asked the poster for more information.

It might be helpful if all BT customers having this problem joined that thread (link in one of my posts above), the more information the guys can get the more likely they are to get to the bottom of the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just wondering if anyone has found any resolutions for this problem. And, is there any way to get in touch with NOWTV?  It seems impossible...been going round in circles, getting nowhere...thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened on my browser today as well Anybody got a result. Works on my Ipad but not on any browser

Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT seem to be looking into it, it might be worth joining that thread. As I said earlier, the more information they get, the more likely they are to find the cause.

https://community.bt.com/t5/TV-Content-including-BT-Sport/NowTV-Unfortunately-we-were-unable-to-comp...

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks for posting this.

We looked into the issue along with BT and this should now be fixed.

Do let us know if you're still seeing an issue along with the device/s you're experiencing it on.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many Thanks @Simon-J 

All's well here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still having this problem on my MacBook (all other devices seem to be working). Billed by BT, and getting this error when trying to play some content.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks...still having the problem, though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's all ok on my windows 10 laptop.

Extra's that I've done and might be worth a try if you haven't

• Logout of NowTV and delete cookies.

If that doesn't work

• Uninstall and re-install NowTV player