cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Hayu Pass

Hi does anyone have any ideas as to when the HayU pass will become available for all? I have cancelled my HayU subscription and been waiting ages for it to appear but nothing has so far. 

Now tv stick

Hello I have just bought a now tv stick witch come with 2 months free entertainment pass, as I have went to enter the code when I scratched it off there is no code there... now I don’t no if I can watch anything in my tv or if I will be charged for t...

Voucher

Hi alli received a voucher online for the entertainment package, clicked the offer, that should expire the 26th, and said it’s already expired. Not taken, just expired. What can i do? Thanks

Voucher

Hi I gone to check my account and update stuff and says on my account  This  Vouchers waiting for you..Entertainment Month PassYou already have an active voucher How do i use tbis voucher as the order box is grey help !!

Resolved! Sky sports pass con

Hi, i bought a sky sports pass on 27 september so i could watch the golf. Now tv had an offer for 12.99 for the month. Its october the 15th and now tv have just charged me full price for sky sports for NOVEMBER. I thought now tv was a good company un...

Voucher code

I bought the mobile months pass. I click activate pass but it requires a voucher code. I never received a voucher code. How can I access this code?

Sky bet pass

Cancelled my skybet.com free pass a few days before it was due to take payment, they have still tried to take payment despite me canceling.  Received no email saying I had cancelled and now still can't contact anyone regarding the problem, anyone she...

Billing

I did not up date my bank details, when I lost my card so I am wondering why I have been billed .

Received voucher in email

I received a voucher in an email for the following months entertainment pass and it says I have to apply voucher, but there’s no option to do this ? Any ideas ....  it doesn’t say apply voucher next to the entertainment or movies which i pay for but ...