cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Resolved! Problems signing in on App iPhone/iPad

Hi I can't seem to sign in with my details on the app on my iPhone and iPad. My details are correct as I have successfully done so logging in via Safari. The comment 'details not recognised' appears. Please can you help/sort this out for me? Thanks

Chromecast on sale for £18.00

Dear Forum Members For those who are interested, Chromecast is on sale at Currys for only £18.00 (normal price £30.00), this is a time limited deal where stocks are likely to sell off very quickly. I have ordered a Chromecast device myself, primarily...

Google Chromecast Device.jpg

Is The Flash Now a Hero or Villain?

@mark_suff @GraphiteGB @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Andy Guys I'd like to throw this topic out to the forum and, hopefully, gain some sort of consensus, here we go: Over the past seasons and last few episodes Flash has been running around causing mor...

The "19th November" Problem

Dear Forum Members Here is an email received from Now TV explaining the problem that occurred on 19th November:  Hi, Ref: 01572267 Thanks for your recent contact with NOW TV We’re really sorry for the issue you experienced whilst using your NOW TV Bo...

NOW TV BOX AND EDUROAM INTERNET

Hi, I'm using my NOW TV box at university where our network provider is EDUROAM, where to connect to this internet you have to type in a username and a password ( not just a password)I cant seem to find any way of typing in a username and password wh...

Westworld

hi @Andy   Was it you that was asking about Westworld the other day? I believe it was   You might want to have a look at this   http://www.geektown.co.uk/2016/08/29/extended-trailer-for-westworld-coming-to-sky-atlanticnow-tv-in-october/   geektown se...

Resolved! Speed & Usage upgrade guidance

I have just begun my second week of my 14-day Free Trial with NOWtv (Sky Cinema & Ent’t Passes) after being staggered to find I’d used up 7.9Gb of my monthly 12Gb allowance with BT just watching 3 episodes of “Westworld” in HD!!  So obviously I am lo...

Resolved! Simple Techie Type Question

@Andy @caseyb1993 @4268 @SeeMoreDigital Guys I've got a silly tech question that's been bugging me for some time, I hope that somebody can "Jack and Jill" me through the answer. Here we go. Some of you guys may know that I use my Now TV box to play m...

Curious Emoji.jpg

Watching films on Catch-up TV

Hi - As a very new member to NOWTV and still learning the ropes can you please explain why I was not able to see watch the film "Vertigo" shown earlier today on BBC 2.   Is there a lock on all such films shown on the regular channels or was this a sp...