cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Important Community Announcement

As of June 18, 2024 the NOW UK community forum will permanently close. We want to thank you for being a part of the NOW UK community and for your continued support. For any support queries, please visit the NOW help site, social channels, and assiste...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 8 replies
  • 5 thanks

Plex Stopped loading

Hi I have 2 boxes 1 running Plex and the  other running Rarflix both have stopped loading ( libraries missing), this has happened previously after plex updates but has always started working again after rebooting router and boxes it has been down now...

dispatch of now tv

can anyone tell me when they recieved their dispatched email for their now Tv box. ive had the confimation of purchase email, thats it. this was a few days ago many thanks 

Potential issue for future NowTV customer....

Hi. Please treat my like the techno idiot that i am... I have today upgraded my Vodafone contract and i have a years Now TV. I am moving in a couple of weeks, i have cancelled Sky where i live as i no longer want to pay £105 per month. When I move in...

Hi am stuck

Hi I've just bought a now TV box set it up and put In my code off the voucher and it's sake for bank details I don't have a bank can I use my girlfriends bank?

mirroring android phone to sky now tv

hi all,downloaded a movie on the google play store but i havnt got a chromecast, all i have is a sky now tv, is there anyway i can play it on my tv using the now tv, or do i have to buy a chromecast?

Valid Voucher Codes

@Schnapps @4268 @Andy @SeeMoreDigital Dear Forum Members, especially voucher users From time to time, user report that when entering voucher codes they get a "Voucher not recognised" error, or something similar. I was wondering if there was any way v...

ukbobboy by Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 1 thanks

issues with my passes

Hi  I have a problem with my account passes where it asks me to phone nowtv everytime i want to subscribe or deactivate my tv passes. Apparantly this is due to nowtv trying to sign me up to broadband and phone package. I enquired about the services b...

Resolved! PLEX setup advice wanted

I have TWO black boxes purchased earlier this year.I have followed all the advice on the Internet about pressing HOME, UP, LEFT, RIGHT etc in a certain order to get into the development menu but the boxes just ignore it!  Has it been disabled by a so...

Plex

I have tryed getting pled on my nowtv box cant I get to development bit an it wants an app to save to i dont know whitch u save to an its been doing samething everytime

Changed broadband supplier

Sori probably being really thick but have changed internet supplier and don't know how to change the password on my now box (white) Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.