cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Important Community Announcement

As of June 18, 2024 the NOW UK community forum will permanently close. We want to thank you for being a part of the NOW UK community and for your continued support. For any support queries, please visit the NOW help site, social channels, and assiste...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 8 replies
  • 5 thanks

Sky Q will be available without a satellite dish from 2018

Noticed this story on different websites:http://www.techradar.com/news/sky-q-to-be-available-without-a-satellite-from-2018How do you think this will impact on Now Tv when they introduce this?.I did notice some people seem to think it will only be ava...

EPG

Does Now tv have any intention of giving us a full TV guide for each day instead of just now and next.?Thanks

14 day trial problem

I have just signed up for the 14 day free trial and when I go onto the app to watch movies it says "Months Pass Required!"

Error code 100

I can't watch no more than ten minutes into a film without the error code -100 coming up and unable to watch any further. How do I solve this

Interactive service trial

I see that there is an interactive service trial starting for the smart box.  Will this mean mean we can get red button on sky sports?  What else would be included with interactive services 

Resolved! How to delete pictures in a post

Hi can anyone help, i have looked everywhere to see how to use this forum and there does not seem to be any help on how to delete a picture to a post once you have uploaded it? M

My now TV box

Hey a couple of weeks ago I got my first house and I went to buy a now TV fibre box I finished all the detail and payed of it and it said it would come today 12.1.2016 well I've waited in all day and nothing as come I don't know if anyone knows about...

Resolved! New to now tv

I want to get rid of x2 virgin boxes in the kids bedrooms and replace them with a now tv box with the entertainment package. I will initially have to buy x2 boxes but will i need a subscription for both or can they view both boxes at the same time us...

Subtitles

I am actually quite shocked that subtitles are not available on the Now TV box you would of thought with Sky and Freeview boxes having options that now tv would also have them, I also think that it should be quite clear on packaging an also item desc...