cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

issues with my passes

Hi 

I have a problem with my account passes where it asks me to phone nowtv everytime i want to subscribe or deactivate my tv passes. Apparantly this is due to nowtv trying to sign me up to broadband and phone package. I enquired about the services back in october but did not sign up as i got a better offer elsewhere. This has now affected my account as when i tried to cancel the movies it would not let me, so i phoned the number given who told me to use the online chat service at which i did but they are saying i have no services on my account grrrrr. So im currently going around in circles because no one from now tv can fix the problem.

Hope that makes sense. 

Has anyone had a similar issue 

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello NOW TV Team Members,

In order to aid escalation of this particular issue, how about moving this topic out of the forums Forum Info & Off-Topic Chat sub-section and into the forums dedicated Account, Offers & Promotions sub-section please?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User This sounds like you we're switched over to our newer 2.0 system when you called to enquire about the Combo you should have recieved an email with an account number? Currently it is not possible to make changes online to your account when on the 2.0 system this will be changing soon. I would recommend calling the team back and advising you we're switched to 2.0 and they will know then to help you with the account rather than send you to the online services.

Thanks

Eddie

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Eddie

I've just read your answer to @Anonymous User and it has me mystified, could you help abolish my technical ignorance by explaining (in Jack and Jill terms) what is the "Newer 2.0 System"? 

Cheers.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @ukbobboy So our TV customers work from a system called Salesforce or (1.0) system. And our Combo customers work off a system called Stan (2.0). When you enquired about the Combo you were switched to Stan (2.0) from Salesforce (1.0) at that time. Every customer will soon be switched to (2.0) in the near future however when you speak to our live chat team they work solely on the (1.0) system and do not have access to Stan (2.0) Therefore only agents you speak to over the phone would have access to your passes and billing information. Or if you go on live chat choose the Broadband & Talk option which will get you through to a 2.0 agent who can also access your account on Stan. I hope this explains it for you.

Thanks

Eddie

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Eddie

Ok, Salesforce (System 1.0) and Stan (System 2.0) are Now TV's internal admin systems, got it.

Cheers.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@EddieM wrote:

@Anonymous User This sounds like you we're switched over to our newer 2.0 system when you called to enquire about the Combo you should have recieved an email with an account number? Currently it is not possible to make changes online to your account when on the 2.0 system this will be changing soon. I would recommend calling the team back and advising you we're switched to 2.0 and they will know then to help you with the account rather than send you to the online services.

Thanks

Eddie

Thanks EddieM this makes sense, as everytime i speak to customer services they dont have a clue. Think these staff need some training. At least it clears it up for me but still doesnt help me in using my account just wish someone had the sense and switched me back.