cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Important Community Announcement

As of June 18, 2024 the NOW UK community forum will permanently close. We want to thank you for being a part of the NOW UK community and for your continued support. For any support queries, please visit the NOW help site, social channels, and assiste...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Stanbridge mode

Hi, when my box goes in standby mode or haven't changed channels for a while my remote won't work so I have to unplug the box and switch it on again for the remote to work, has anyone else had this issue? If so any help would be appreciated

New trial

What do we hope to see from the new trial? what are your hopes for new features from now tv in 2017? just trying to build a little hype  conor

my user name and password not working

I have just changed my password on my account on my phone app, but when I went to sign into my account on my now tv box through my tv it asked for my user name and password so I entered them and it's saying there wrong, but it's working on my phone?

Please help

I have tried logging into now tv on my ee box and its asking for my email and password so i type all that in and then go to press sign in and it does nothing. Literally nothing happens ????

Resolved! Problems signing in on App iPhone/iPad

Hi I can't seem to sign in with my details on the app on my iPhone and iPad. My details are correct as I have successfully done so logging in via Safari. The comment 'details not recognised' appears. Please can you help/sort this out for me? Thanks

Chromecast on sale for £18.00

Dear Forum Members For those who are interested, Chromecast is on sale at Currys for only £18.00 (normal price £30.00), this is a time limited deal where stocks are likely to sell off very quickly. I have ordered a Chromecast device myself, primarily...

Google Chromecast Device.jpg

Is The Flash Now a Hero or Villain?

@mark_suff @GraphiteGB @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Andy Guys I'd like to throw this topic out to the forum and, hopefully, gain some sort of consensus, here we go: Over the past seasons and last few episodes Flash has been running around causing mor...

The "19th November" Problem

Dear Forum Members Here is an email received from Now TV explaining the problem that occurred on 19th November:  Hi, Ref: 01572267 Thanks for your recent contact with NOW TV We’re really sorry for the issue you experienced whilst using your NOW TV Bo...