cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Activation

i just bought a now tv box and it says to activate online and i try put bank details in and with 2 different cards and wont accept them. help? 

vouchers

I applied a 4 month movies voucher and got charged through direct debit straight away and it didn't apply free trial period either

Resolved! Now TV Box + viewing on other devices

I have been a customer previously with Now TV and still have my account. If i now order the Now TV Box, can i still view programmes on additional devices, such as iphone & Ipad?Also, if i order a box, can i view immediately on my devices or will i ne...

voucher code not working

I have tried to enter the voucher code that I receieved with my new box for four monthsmovies but when I entered the code and my partner also tried the same code it came up as not valid. please help as I have only just bought this so it can not be ou...

Resolved! A 2nd Now TV Box

HiI was wondering. If I bought a 2nd now box and put it in another room, could I link it to my original account or do I need a new account? TIA.