cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

KIDS NO CONTENT, FILM GENRES NO CONTENT

I have a new nowtv black box with a 3months kids pass on 23/02/18 which worked perfectly the first day i bought it the second day it played up a little but now i cant see amy if the kids content on my t.v i can see films and entertainment i can even ...

TV Guide

Hi I have a couple of black NowTV boxes and a stick. Have just noticed that there is an option on the homepage of the stick for a TV Guide, but I cant see it on the boxes.   Do I need to turn it on ?  What can I do to enable it on the boxes ? Any hel...

NOW TV black box Router

I wish to replace my very low grade Now TV black box. The box utilises the old 802.11n standard.Can I upgrade to the latest standard, 802.11ac and plug it into my system instead. I'm thinking of the TP-Link Archer C3200.Obviously don't want to purcha...

How to connect to internet. Password not recognised.

I bhave recently switched my internet supply to NOW and that's up and running. However I have just fitted a NOW TV box but when I try to access my Apps or catchup, I keep getting that the internet is not connected. I have tried imputing the password...

Box installation has disabled wifi connection.

After installing the Now TV box, this has now caused my Virgin wifi to stop working - I now have to wait till Wednesday (3 days) to get an engineer out, as they can't fix the issue remotely.The wifi was working perfectly right up until I installed th...

Elementary Season 5

Hi, I have been enjoying series 5 elementary however since yesterday when I click on an episode the adverts play but the show does not load. I can watch other shows on NowTV with no problem, I tried elementary again today and had the same issue. It s...

Toggle box on/off

There really needs to be a way to power down the box. Once I finish watching now tv, there appears no way to return the box to standby. The only setting I have found wants the box to standby after 4 hours of inactivity, even that seems to fail some o...

No content available. Software issue. Needs updating

7:25 PMI am having problems with sky movies saying no content available. It works perfectly with kids and entertainment passes. Tried to speak to someone online and rebooted and even did that step mentioned at the start of comments but nothing. Pleas...

no images on NOW TV box

Hi i have 2 NOW TV black 4200SK  box's, 1 for the bedroom & 1 for the living room, i am having problems with both at the minute, the images were not showing up on both boxes, so i rebooted both of them & it seemed to work, but today i have the same p...