cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! UKTV Play app om NOW TV Roku Box not working today

Hi, I have only been watching UKTV Player on my NOW TV box for the last few days. Today I can't access any of the programmes on the NOWTV box, but can via my I Phone. I'm not sure who to report this to? is it NOW TV, Roku or UKTV?

Error 014.30

I’ve followed all the instructions but can’t get any of my now tv boxes to reconnect to wireless tried rebooting that as well. It’s picking up the signal just not connecting.  Ive done the 5 x home button etc steps ! Please help I have 2 black now tv...

payment

I trying to get passes but keeps saying my payment details are wrong when there not

Resolved! Passes

Hiya is anybody else having trouble getting the hayu pass. When I go to my account the hayu pass is not there.

Error when play contents on a Wi-Fi hotspot

Hi, this is my first post.I have a new residence, where I access to a web connection via Wi-Fi public (of the building) hotspot.The use of NOWTV from app (iphone or iPad, connected to the same Wi-Fi hotspot) works correctly as always, I have a proble...

Resolved! Increase Font Size Of Subtitles - How ?

With increasing age I am finding it difficult sometimes to read the subtitles of Now Tv programmes that provide them. I do have  a 19 inch television which people might consider small and would possibly be a reason for the subtitles appearing small. ...

Resolved! Latest episodes not updating?

Hi there. The latest episode of the Deadliest Catch Season 14 Episode 18 is not updating, it says available Wednesday, which was yesterday. Any ideas. PS I know the box only does a two hour live tv guide is there any link you have for a 7 day guide. ...

TV Guide

Anyone know why small black NOW TV box has TV guide like Smart Stick only notice it when used box I bought last year only used it first time how had stick since last year trial.

Resolved! re entering bank details

hi,  Why do i have to re enter my bank details to access or change any of my account information. Now Tv already has my bank account details as it takes the money out of my account each month.