Welcome to your Community

• 7,224 Solutions
  • 44,885 Discussions
  • 754 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential planned maintenance: 7/5 - 21/5

Due to essential maintenance Community will be unavailable between 07/5/24 - 21/5/24. Please use the help site during this time.

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

After adds play, now TV freezes

Hi everyone,I’ve been having issues with my now TV. When starting a new episode on a show, the adds will play fine and once the adds have finished, it would just freeze? Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, reset passwords, and switching broadband on...

Charged twice

How do I contact a human at Now TV to discuss a Billing Problem? I have been charged twice!Live Chat is a bit that only gives me certain topics to choose from - this is not helpful. I need a PERSON to look into this.Please can anyone help?

Qw by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Subscription

I’ve had 2 payments come out my bank and I have not set up an account and now I can’t cancel it as it says I’m in a minimum 6 months contract 

Changing from Sky to NowTV advice

HiI'm cancelling Sky which ends on the 15th due to the costs and looking at moving to NowTV.However when I have tried to order NowTV broadband in advance hoping it it will be a seamless transition it won't let me, as it says I'm already a Sky custome...

Zuzuchi by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

24 MEMBERSHIP SPORTS PASS

24 hours sports pass.... Just over a year ago it  was £9.99 for a 24 hour sports pass..then it increased to £11.99 up until last week .. { 28/4/2024 }............and now it's increased yet again to £14.99ROBBING ######..Talk about profiteering ..I'm ...

Tomp by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now tv f1 issue

I’m watch f1 on now tv sports and the coverage keeps dropping out and saying an issue has occurred and I have to enter the live stream. Anyone know what’s happening 

Entertainment Membership :

No warning , no email , no Membership letter , half way through F1 campaign , and a £9.99 monthly  Membership fee block,  to access F1 ? More examples of fantastic on line customer service and corporate greed .

Krammed by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked