Welcome to your Community

• 7,221 Solutions
  • 44,852 Discussions
  • 608 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Can't post

Can't post the question I want to so will try this, says correct highlighted errors (nothing highlighted) then post flooding, one post plus reply in 24 hrs ??

Spelunk by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Evening buffering on TV only

There is constant buffering on my smart and standard TVs, making it impossible to view, my tablet and laptop work fine with no buffering.  Evening speed averages 34Mbps and only one device is used at any time. Any idea how to solve this? 

No wifi on the phone

Wifi keeps on dropping on the phone, but resists on the laptop. This keeps on happening on all the phones in the house and we end up needing to use 4g to use internet on the phone as the broadband is either too slow, does not load content , or does n...

au10 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Itunes subscription

I recently cancelled my Now TV Pass via the Now TV app (I was paying with my debit card). I've logged in to Now TV today and for some reason, I seem to have an entertainment pass via an iTunes subscription. Now the weird thing is, according to iTunes...

Removing harry potter

Hi it seems that to speak to a human is almost impossible. I’m feeling very disappointed and upset. Now tv with no warning on the now cinema takes off the Harry Potter movies. Why no warning. I’m autistic and this has upset me to have this sudden cha...

Billing

Hi I did not sign up for the £6 boost and you have been charging me for months 

Mari by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Boost offer changed from £1/month to £4/month

Took an offer of £1/month for three months which has changed to £4/month…… worst is I can’t apply the email offer I have for a free month of boost because of this offer. Your offer ends on 03 Jun 2024.You’re enjoying an enhanced experience with Full ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked