cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Itunes subscription

I recently cancelled my Now TV Pass via the Now TV app (I was paying with my debit card). I've logged in to Now TV today and for some reason, I seem to have an entertainment pass via an iTunes subscription. Now the weird thing is, according to iTunes, I don't have any subscriptions. Now TV say they can't help and I should speak to iTunes. iTunes say they can't help as I obviously don't have any details for the iTunes account!! HELP!!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, the exact same thing has happened to me. Did you manage to fix this?  

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Hi Folks

You should both dispute the payment with your banks, then you'll have a chance in getting your money back.

UK Bob

CannotCanx
Advocate

@ukbobboy exactly the same, I canx my iTunes sub last July, no payments taken since, Now tv confirmed this and iTunes too. Now tv keep referring me back to iTunes but they have absolutely nothing to do with the account set up in now tv. Why won’t Now tv cancel my account?? My query has gone around in circles since October 23. Can’t they just untick the iTunes option on my account? Obviously an IT issue they refuse to look into and causing unnecessary stress. How can this be resolved?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@CannotCanx 

If you are talking about deleting/closing your account this is what you want.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-data-request

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
CannotCanx
Advocate

@gavs82008 I’d love to but the iTunes on NowTv still say active considering the payments stopped last year when I canx it.