Welcome to your Community

• 7,227 Solutions
  • 44,907 Discussions
  • 473 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential planned maintenance: 7/5 - 21/5

Due to essential maintenance Community will be unavailable between 07/5/24 - 21/5/24. Please use the help site during this time.

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Braidband speed

Anyone experiencing slow broadband, I am guaranteed 60mbps only getting. 4 mbps. Tv is buffing constantly 

Delete account

Hello, I want to remove my now Tv account as it takes bills off my card details, and I don't use now Tv anymore. So I want remove it asap.Thanks.

Cancelling wifi/Now membership

Hi,I have moved back home overseas and so has my flatmate on the 13th of May. We want to cancel our Now membership (wifi) at 8 Froghall Road AB24 3JL Aberdeen, were we lived. The website states it is easy, nonetheless, cannot find any way of cancelli...

Elsa by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

N E lincs

Recently had new hub from virgin new password ect can't get it to connect to now tv

Watchlist

I managed to get episode 7 off the watchlist I started watching the latest fbi most wanted episode 9 and it has now cleared.

Watchlist is now getting ridiculous

I have complained, and complained about this problem, I have watched FBI most wanted episodes 7 and 8 after watching 8, episode 7 is still on continue watching, and will not go off the list, I have played both episodes many, many times, and episode 7...

WIFI BOOSTER

@AdamGrey Hi Adam ! I cant connect wifi while working from my office at my home. does NOW provide a wifi booster / extender ? what should I do ? 

Acelya by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Most Thanked