cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Watchlist is now getting ridiculous

I have complained, and complained about this problem, I have watched FBI most wanted episodes 7 and 8 after watching 8, episode 7 is still on continue watching, and will not go off the list, I have played both episodes many, many times, and episode 7 will not budge, I can now see the dates for the maintenance, which did not appear before today 21st May, this problem is not my devices, as it does the same thing on laptop tv and Roku, this definitely needs to be sorted out, the only way I now know I always  write the episodes that I have watched, this is so annoying, can I suggest you put an edit button so you can remove any episodes,  programs, and films without having to scroll to the watchlist. It has gone off on the pc but not on the ROKU there are no updates, I just checked   

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 

Much like Disney+ and Paramount+ for me, the continue watching is a joke. Shows and films appearing long after being finished, more annoyingly stuff I haven't even watched, but I know on my better half's profile it's watched on there!

Have given up complaining about it to be honest.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help