cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now Broadband not available

Hi,When I enter my postcode and telephone number it says that Now Broadband is not available to me. When I enter my postcode and a completely made up phone number, it says that it is available.Does anyone know why this may be? Surely a phone number c...

Please cancel my order

I would like to cancel my broadband order. They changed the go live date. I bought it because it would arrive on 22 August, I have received a mail saying that it will arrive on 29, it is too late for me, I bought it because the first date was perfect...

Moving from Sky Fibre

Hi all, I've been a Sky Fibre Unlimited customer for the past 5 years and have to say,  it was a great experience.  I'm on the 38 Mbps package and receive exactly that - it very rarely goes down and speed is never capped or slowed down.    However,  ...

Resolved! NowTV Line Switch

Hello, My line is due to switch today. At 1:30pm the switch took place, as ringing 150 no longer said "BT". However, I can make calls but not receive calls as the phone does not ring. Has anyone else had this / any advice? Thanks in advance.

Broadband

Hi I ordered at sky broadband with pay as you talk minutes but I got a phone call the next day saying it had expired and they told me I could have talk talk but sky now have sent me a box and saying a engineer is coming round Monday how do I cancel i...