cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account set up.

Hi, I recently set up broadband with now tv and have received an email suggesting that I need to finish setting up my account. When I click this link it just takes me to the passes page and I cannot find a link for this part of the process. Is there ...

broadband set up date

I move in to my new property on friday and have my broadband router ordered, but I now notice that my broadband can't go live until installation of my landline on friday the 7th of september? I don't need the landline and would rather just get my bro...

Live date moved

Hi,I've just waited 45 minutes on hold and then I get hung up on without somebody saying anything - ridiculous!My live date has been pushed back from the 31st August to the 5th September. This is going to make things really difficult for us as we set...

Broadband enquiry

Hi ,My question is can i still get broadband if i dont have a landline phone?  Because im staying in london for 2 months only and im in a shortlet house that does not have a landline number .Thanks in advance 

Resolved! Live date

So it's my live date and it says in technical check that I haven't paid my current bill. But on my bill page it says I owe nothing. How can I pay the amount if it's not on my bill list? Or has it not been taken yet because I'm not live yet? 

Set up date change?

Hello,As it's not possible to connect with broadband advisor right now (waited over 20 minutes   I ordered Fibre broadband today but I wasn't able to choose set up date and here comes troubles... I'm tied with my current provider until 18th September...