cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sharing Sky Sports Day Pass

Hi guys. If I purchase a Sky Sports Day Pass would my brother be allowed to log into my account (from a different location / IP Address) and watch while I watch? Or is this only allowed under the same IP address? Thanks.

billing

I paid for my monthly now tv cinema pass on the 18th or 19th of March but it hasn't activated the pass.. if nothing can be done is there a chance in a possible refund?

Cancelled entertainment pass but keep being billed

I got the entertainment pass in January (30 days  free) I watched what I wanted too within about 2 weeks but as there was nothing else that took my fancy I cancelled it, however in February I got charged £7.99. I went online and cancelled it again an...

They deactivated my account for no reason !!!!!!

Hi guys can someone please help me because I’ve been on the run around with nowtv since 7am. I would like to regain access to my account and have my passes renewed. It is stealing money and I can’t watch anything because they have deactivated me. Ple...

Switching banks

Hi, I recently switched banks and the switchover date was 1 day before my Now TV direct Debit. I checked the Now TV website which says that the payment went through yet I can't see that on any of my bank statements. Is there a way to confirm the paym...

Lock account by sky UK as know by now TV

I am writing on the NOW TV page I’ve just had my account   Lock by Sky a.k.a. it’s not Sky  it doing this me  NOW TV whoever has NOW TV a break time at all times this site is sky it’s not Sky because I’ve just rang Sky they don’t have in control of  ...

Resolved! Device limit

Hi ,  somehow my device list has been mucked up and now I can’t watch now tv on any device at all ,  any suggestions?.

Cancelling

I have started the 7day trial for Sky Cinema and forgot to cancel it, however I used my debit card wich had only £3 on there so no money could be taken down if I forgotten to cancel it, now when the 7 days have passed i want to cancel it but i cant b...

Now tv

Hello I need to cancel my now tv account it’s due to come out my bank tomorrow but I’ve lost my bank card and I’m getting new Details due to someone hacking my bank so getting a new bank can you please cancel my account ASAP 

Resolved! Too many devices

Hello.Me and my wife have moved into our new home and after waiting nearly 3 weeks to get our broadband turned on we have finally received our new tv box and broadband box!! But here is the problem. I set it all up when I got home from work but it is...