cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamieg123
Advocate

Re: Live Chat

Hi I signed up for a 14day trial in August 2017 and cancelled the same day. I have been getting charged £9.99 a month since then. So about £70 without me knowing about it. I want a full refund!! Thanks 

0 Thanks
Naythehorse
Advocate

Re: Point to having a Live Chat Option

Legit useless

0 Thanks
dolly3
Advocate

I cancelled my cinema pass on the 17 th May ( expiry date 18 th may) but I am still being charged. On contacting now tv I was told unless I had a confirmation e-mail of cancellation I basically had no chance . I cancelled the pass again the other night and still have not recieved an e-mail confirming this.

I cannot for the life of me find a live chat button and am going around in circles. I've sent emails but it wasn't recieved. They have now closed the query.  

Ref: 03505081. Please help me !!!

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @dolly3

Here's a link for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

You can find the contact us link for live chat or drop them a message by clicking on the Help option (towards top right of the forum page screen) then open the most relevant help article to your problem where on individual specific help pages there should be a blue get in touch button that you click.

0 Thanks
Oswald
Advocate

This online only option is appaling, i have been trying for 5 days to get onnected the chat either dissapears or the agent they are connecting to isnt there. and they dont have an alternte means of being connected.

They get a minus 3 for customer service. in this day an age it should be better this is the worst i have seen by any company

0 Thanks

@Andy wrote:
@bpbski

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

can you help

0 Thanks

a cancelled my now tv 4 months ago but have now bought the nowtv stick for some reason my bank details arent working can u help 

0 Thanks
Steviejake
Observer

Re: Live Chat my tv wont work

@mcneil2015 wrote:

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

@mcneil2015 wrote:

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

0 Thanks
malaflame
Advocate

DISGUSTING WAY TO DO BUSINESS.  I WILL BE STOPPING NOW TV. NO COMPANY WHO TAKES YOUR MONEY AND THEN DOES NOT HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO ARE CROOKS! 

IT IS STRESSFUL AND VILE TO DO THIS.

NO WAY OF TALKING TO THEM, NO COMMUNICATION.

WHO LIKES THIS KIND OF BUSINESS.

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PROVIDERS.

i SUGGEST YOU ALL CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBITS ON NOW AND GO ELSEWHERE.

THEY WILL SOON GET THEIR PEOPLE TO WORK ON THIER CUSTOMERS SERVICES.

THEY MAY ADD COST TO THEIR RENTAL BUT THIS SITUATION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

VILE AND DISGUSTING TO DO THIS KIND OF BUSINESS.  HOW MANY COMPANIES ARE DOIGN THIS IN THIS DAY AND AGE!   WHERE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE TO TALK TO.

THIS COMPANY IS WORSE, HAS ZERO COMMUNICATION!!!!!