cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone all tofally useless cant even set up z  acc properly bought a box 3 days ago and live chat useles to help cant get box to eork or anyghing yotally fuved to ?..............###### off and these ###### bettet not take a penny from my accoumt ot i will do them for frsud totally shir service do not sugest go anyone to use 

@Anonymous User wrote:

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wow... 

I've just tried accessing the 'Live Chat' service using my previously posted method. And it seems to be working okay for me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need help please, can some one tell me why my bank account is showing a payment to Sky on it ? I have only just got my now tv and have paid for 6 months entertinemt and 6 month movies in advance, that was fine but i noticed today on my bank account its also showing another payment to sky ? it says NOWtv .com /billinghelp skygb ?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

While you're logged onto this forum (using the log-in details as your playback device), click on 'My Account' and check through 'View my bills'. It should tell you what service the payment was for?

By-the-way, how much was the payment for? The 'Entertainment' service is currently £6.99 per month and the 'Cinema' service is currently £9.99 per month.

If you have a NOW TV branded playback device, did you (or anybody else) visit the 'Sky Store' and make a purchase?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I paid a one of payment in advance, and that has come off ok, it was a special offer, and i paid £50 odd for it, but this payment i know its only for 10p but I still like to know what it is for, there is no one else only me and all ihave watched on it is the packages i signed up for so far, I just dont know why its taken money out or if it will be a regular thing when i have paid inadvance and nothing should come again till 2nd August it says on my account, ive checked my account and there is no record of this payment showing in my biling details so have no idea what it is for

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  the small 10p charge is not really a charge it is how the company verifies the card.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks Elite 3 as long as i know its may just be that , its fine, but I wish there was something to tell you this may happen when you first join 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

thanks Elite 3 as long as i know its may just be that , its fine, but I wish there was something to tell you this may happen when you first join 

As far as I know it's stated within the 'Terms & Conditions' @Anonymous User 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks SeemoreDigital , I will have a look through them again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After 4 days and 2 messages can I ask what is the point to having a live chat option, and before anyone ask's I have tried this service at 6am and 11pm with a Sorry we are busy message. I have even tried to send two messages which they say will be dalt with in 24HR's, yes 3 days later and still waiting.