cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Due to being unable to afford to pay for this service I would like all my details to be removed from your site I feel that messaging on here is the only way for this to happen as it isn't available when logged into my account
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You will need to contact nowtv live chat on the link page below and request to have all your details removed from their database.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

Can i delete my account!

thanks

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

If you follow SeeMoreDigital's advice just above your post, you should be able to get this sorted out. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I want to remove my bank details to prevent any pass auto renewing because I cannot afford to keep paying it out now but there seems to be no way to remove your bank details only update them any help?

Thanks Devon

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can cancel your passes by going to the nowtv website homepage and click on My Account > My Passes and then click on the cancel button next to any active passes open and then just follow the step by step instructions.

Once you have cancelled your passes, you should then receive an email notification confirmation from nowtv (may take a few hours for the email to arrive).

Should you wish to have you bank details removed from the nowtv database, you need to contact live chat on the link page below, unfortunately there is no way to remove your bank details online yourself.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I remove my card details from my account to stop purchasing passes by accident? If so could you remove my details please?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues, such as card removal, are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

In the meantime, the official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can the renew option b taken off my account
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately this is way the NowTV computerized system is set up, the only way to prevent your passes from auto renewing is to cancel them before the next due payment date.

It is also recommended not to cancel the pass in the last 24 hours when the nowtv auto computer system is in the process of taking payment from your account where the cancel button option will disappear from your passes.

Always cancel at the earliest possible time and don't worry you will have the full duration of the pass cancelled up until the next due payment date.

Even if you cancel your passes, you can always re subscribe to NowTV again anytime you wish in the future.