cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have already emailed them a number of days ago and I have heard nothing back. Just wondering was there an easier way.
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have already emailed them a number of days ago and I have heard nothing back. Just wondering was there an easier way.

Have you tried speaking with our Live Chat team Bogcog? They'll be on hand right now to resolve this Speak with our Live Chat team here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can someone please tell me how i can remove my card and personal details and possibily delete my account because first off i don't even use this nowtv thing and i feel its too shady of a website since i can't remove my card details at all or delete my account please fix this

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject. Which contains the answers you're looking for...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would like to close my nowtv account and i wwould also like the card details to be taken off the account as well i was wondering if anyone could help.

thanks Alex

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please remove my bank account details and delete my account asap!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Please remove my bank account details and delete my account asap!

It does not work like this @Anonymous User.

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means such requests can't made or discussed on the open forum, you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I remove my account, completely and permenantley as my 14 day trial has ended and I do not wish to carry on with the monthly passes at this stage, especially as I cannot pay it rn and will not let it carry on asking me for money. I wish to delet it all

Thank.
Joal
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can you please remove my card details and delete my account. tried the free trail, not for me should be alot easier to do all this !!!