cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want my account deleted please asap. I don't want my credit card details anywhere on the internet and this site is no exception.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I want my account deleted please asap. I don't want my credit card details anywhere on the internet and this site is no exception.

I suggest that you access the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements, preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device).

Click on the following: Manage my account link. 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone sort this for me. I plan to use vouchers from now on. Thanks.

Legend 5
Legend 5
If you remove card details the service will not work. You can however apply vouchers and your account won't be charged.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i know that. But everytime you apply the voucher it sets the card to auto renew. Got charged again this month even after canceling it. It'd be easier for me to delete the card details and just use vouchers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User but with no card details you can't use the service as your account is closed. I regularly use vouchers for movies and cancel it straight away, not once have I been billed afterwards in the three years I've had NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I always use vouchers and have never been charged after cancellation - always cancel at start of final month.

Not tried it but not sure that a voucher will work without card details being active.

Have you set a payment pin?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrong account .Sorry.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've been charged again after cancelling. I know its this account as im able to still watch the movies. I would really like my details removed. It's getting really frustrating now.