cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you used more than one username on your account ?

Check the username and password on your playback devices and log in to My Account with these details.

Also check all nowtv email correspondence with regards to username details.

Has anybody in the family purchased a sports day pass for £6.99 ?

If you are still going around in circles then contact live chat on the link page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi lauren did you manage to cancel ,its very frustrating as im trying to cancel mine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my account online over 2 months ago and tonight I have seen from my account that they are still taking £9.99 from my account??!! Typical robbing company's!! Not happy at all. 

I physically came on to the site and went through the cancellation process so WHY are they still taking money! Can someone help in this matter as this is classed as fraud!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues with payment. I will need to look into your account so I'll send you an e-mail very shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Now TV team

Please may I cancel my account and be refunded the last 3 months fees at £6.99 per month. I cannot do this through the website - there is no option even though the information says there is! I would appreciate this as I don't like paying for something I don't want and feel like I'm being held against my will by a flawed system.

Many thanks - I'm sure you're all against it too!

Just thought that you won't know any of my account details and as this is an open form I can't really post them! Are we in a vicious circle here?

Mr R D Reid

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

I'm going to send you an email as this is an account related query. Please keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NowTV, 

I was wondering if you could help me? I have been charged for 2 months of £6.99. I had 2 accounts which i had both cancelled my entertainment pass. When i click on billing history, there is no history of being billed on either accounts. Can this be sorted?

Thanks. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues with payment. I will need to look into your account so I'll send you an e-mail very shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi NowTV, 

I was wondering if you could help me? I have been charged for 2 months of £6.99. I had 2 accounts which i had both cancelled my entertainment pass. When i click on billing history, there is no history of being billed on either accounts. Can this be sorted?

Thanks. 

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User

This suggests that your previous two accounts are still active. Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device (as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows - ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, when your issue is resolved, can you come back to this topic and tell us what your issue was? As I suspect you have more than one NOW TV account!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I need help with cancelling my account 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting,

If you have an active pass on your account to cancel it just go to My Account > My Passes and choose cancel pass.

If you can't see anything under My account then you don't have any passes on this account. If you use NOW TV and are being charged then this will be under a different username an email.

Use the forgotten password / username links from the login page of the website.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team