cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly because of slow broadband I have not been able to use my Now to box and having given it to a friend.  However I have had a couple of deductions from my bank account for £9.99 and £6.99.  I accept it was my responsibility to cancel my account but I appear to be having great difficulties in cancelling my account now.  I have since purchased another sky box.  I hope you can help me with this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, as this is account related it would be best for me to contact you via e-mail which I will do shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why don't you just post a link to the info we need to cancel an account?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why don't you just post a link to the info we need to cancel an account?

The 'Help Centre' offers the following links: http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_SearchResults?q=cancel+account

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my entire account and stop all payments although it says no passes. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), you need to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello there,

I am having real difficulty cancelling my now tv account.

I am being charged £9.99 and all i have done is set up a log in for the website, I havent set up any passes.

Please can you help me?

Thank you,

Sophie

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because the 'monthly' NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

That being said, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately Now TV Team has not updated what has been happening to these cancellation accounts.

I am having hte same problem

Not easy to cancel the account.

They are charging your account after the period.

Not happy with the service unfortunately

Shashi

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also been charged 6.99 and do not have any passes on my account my order history is also clear.

i want to cancel my account Asaph before incurring another payment