cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I would like my card details removed. I would prefer to buy vouchers from the shops rather than having my details on file.

To easy for kids to purchase.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not possible to use the vouchers without a card on file. Having a payment pin enabled through My Account would stop the kids from puchasing passes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, How do I delete my credit card details, how can i do it??

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you'd like to remove your card details this is something we'd need to for you. We'll send you an email to let you know when this has been done.

Please note that once you're card details have been removed you will not be able to use the service.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do I delete my card details thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, you can set up a payment pin on your account, this prevents purchases of new passes being made without the PIN number being entered.

Alternatively if you would like to remove your card details, please come onto live chat and we will remove your card details for you.

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'd like to remove my card details from my account. If this is not possible I would like to completly remove the account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll send you an email in regards to this.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I would also like to remove my card details. Could you email me too please?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

Cheers