cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment been taken but account not activated

I want to inform now tv my account has not been reactivated despite payment having been taken via PayPal. No drop down option for this anywhere on website. I cannot find email address and obviously no phone number. How do I contact accounts and billi...

Double bump and nearly losy my mortgage!

I pay  NOWTV through my DEBIT ACCOUNT.  Originally I paid through my credit card.I feel horrible using the word Now but Now has been double billing me has cist me 48 points on my credit score and nearly cost me my mortgage for the home I'm moving int...

Movies & Paramount+

Those with the Movies subscription on SKY get automatic access to the new Paramount+ service as well...for some reason, even though the movies subscription costs the same as SKY on NOWTV, this does NOT include access to Paramount+! What's up with tha...

Multiple devices

Hi there, signed up to NOW tv entertainment and the email they send states I can stream on up to 6 devices. However, when my partner is watching NOW TV I am unable too on my phone it says I have reached the limit? 

Scammed by NOWTV

I contacted NOWTV several times and made it known I was leaving my home and wanted to end my subscription. They told me everything was fine and billing would stop. They lied.They proceeded to withdraw 19 consecutive months of subscription from my acc...

Cancel membership

I have a different account on my ps4 using an old university email address that has expired some time ago. However I cannot cancel this membership on my PS4 and I cannot access the email address in order to log in via the laptop.Is there someone at N...

Resolved! Payment

Hello I updated my card but you sent me email to do payment in 10 days for last 2 months ( card expired) . How to do payment online or by bank transfer. Don't have time to call and do it by phone.Ref: 11086471