cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I need to remove my card details from my account asap as want to prevent any one to make any purchases whilst I'm away for work. Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

Whilst you could get the NOW TV Team to remove payment details for you, if you are only going away for a week a better solution would be to enable your Payment PIN in your My Account page. This way no-one can purchase passes without the PIN but all the free apps on the NOW TV Box (iPlayer, 4oD etc) if you have one will still work.

If you've forgotten your Pin follow the instructions in this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Forgotten-Payment-PIN
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

We would highly recommend @Andy 's suggestion over removing your card details if it's just for a short account of time. 

Reason being, removing your card details effectively disables your account, you won't be able to watch anything on any of your devices, also if your on any kind of offer you'll loose this. However if you still wish to remove these just let us know and we can do this for you.

Thanks

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've purchased a now TV box today with 6 months entertainment pass but my son has purchased a sports pack. I haven't activated the pass so can this be cancelled as purchased in error also can my card details be removed until the 6 months are up in case this happens again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if your card details are removed your account stops working all together and you'll lose your entertainment pass. Instead ensure that the payment pin is enabled in My Account and he won't be able to buy anything else without your consent.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've activates the pin now when I registered it asked for pin also so can't understand how the purchase was made.  Itr states activate pass if I don't do this can my funds be returned for the purchase made in error? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User whilst the pass hasn't been activated and was purchased within the last 14 days you should be able to cancel and ask for a refund. 

Head to http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click the Contact Us button at the end of the article to reach live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to completely delete my account please - and remove all pesonal and financial information

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

I have sent you an email regarding this as it's account related.

Many thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
In which you told me no, you wouldn't delete my information?
That's not helpful.
I just want my financial information removed, there is no reason you need to keep this and you do not have my permission to continually store this data.