cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delete account

Hello, I want to remove my now Tv account as it takes bills off my card details, and I don't use now Tv anymore. So I want remove it asap.
Thanks.
31 REPLIES 31
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can stop charges on your card by cancelling any passes you have. To cancel your pass by going to your My Account > My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes 

You should see a list of any active passes you have on your account, with a cancel button next to them. Just click cancel and follow the steps all the way to the end.

If you're sure you won't be using NOW TV again you can go onto live chat and ask them to remove your card details to deactivate your activate. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, that's not what he asked for is it. You clearly have a problem with people cancelling passes and continously bill people against their will. The cancellation process is disgusting and you are stealing money. What he, I, and others are asking for is a way to DELETE our accounts thus PERMANENTLY removing OUR card details from your system.  What a con.... Not providing a way to delete our data from your systems is illegal and users should be able to remove payment methods easily and simply without having to log tickets, make forum posts, or call financial complaints organisations.
MAKE IT SO!

Bradley07
Advocate

@Anonymous User Thank you for just saying it as it is and pulling these guys at NOW up on their sneaky sneaky money grabbing tactics they just want to bleed us dry don't they!😡

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Bradley07 

The user you are trying to tag is no longer on the forum. So it makes it impossible to determine what you are referring to.

What is it your exactly after on here? 

If it's to delete your account there is simple steps followed by in this link.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-data-request

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to delete my account, as I am leaving the UK, but I cannot find a way. The Chat function does not work. Facebook for NowTV seems to be automated, so no way to contact an actual person. Twitter also has no customer input and looks like automatic NowTV advertising. The bank account will soon be closed, so I need to cancel my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've used the URL link you've given and it just takes you on a merry dance around redirects.  Could you post the actual email for customer services - not being able to delete payment details is ridiculous and I'm pretty sure runs very close to the bone with regards to GDPR.

RoyB
Legend

customerservices@ nowtv.com

Take the space after the @ out when using this address.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

######. I just cancelled mine and it still took £10 from me the next month. We need a way to delete accounts permanently.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been happening to me too for months!!! I sent them emails. I thought someone had "stolen" my account -- but I changed the password many times. Do you realize this can be a large scam? How do we stop this??