cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
milmol58
Advocate

Broadband account details and information not accessible in "My Account:

I have had a NowTV account for a few years but only recently joined Now Broadband. I am trying to find details of my Broadband account, date/duration of contract, payments etc but nothing is visible in "My Account" section, only details of my TV subscriptions and payments. When I follow the "Finish account set up" link from my Broadband activation email, it won't let me create a new account because it recognises that my email address is registered, and just redirects me to log in. When I log in, I can only see the TV subscription info .. and so on, going round in circles. There is nothing accessible to me within the "My Account" relating to Broadband account. Has anyone come across this or have any ideas where/how I can find this information. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@milmol58 

I thought I’d seen someone with the same problem recently, but I can’t find it. But taking Broadband when you already have a Now Account seems to make the broadband details go AWOL.

But first, click your avatar top right, select the Manage NOW Account option, select the Account Summary hamburger. What do you see under My broadband & calls?

If it’s your ‘missing’ details, job done!

But if it isn’t, call Now Broadband from 150 on your landline, and lay the problem on them 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.