cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel account

I want to delete my account completely but it's not giving me an option. I don't want to use it again
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV don't provide an option to close your account but you can request your payment details are removed from your account rendering it inactive. A member of the NOW TV team will respond to you in due course or you can pop onto live chat and ask them to do it for you.

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shameful and unethical that NowTV don't make it simple and accessable for client's to close their account. Easier to get out of prison!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Send an email to customer support, address is in my signature below. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have cancelled my subscription and when I check my account it shows I have nothing to cancel but money keeps coming out of my account?? How do I stop this???

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had this same problem I want a refund and my details removed but it's not letting me
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat will do this for you & look into possiblity of a refund.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to permanently delete my account here also, please help me. Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Jump on to Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please help, we took out a trial which ends today, payment due tomorrow, cannot seem to be able to cancel, email, or live chat to find out why, any ideas or help please.

Thanks