cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel account

I want to delete my account completely but it's not giving me an option. I don't want to use it again
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV don't provide an option to close your account but you can request your payment details are removed from your account rendering it inactive. A member of the NOW TV team will respond to you in due course or you can pop onto live chat and ask them to do it for you.

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV don't provide an option to close your account but you can request your payment details are removed from your account rendering it inactive. A member of the NOW TV team will respond to you in due course or you can pop onto live chat and ask them to do it for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't recall seeing a charge after the 3mth trial and I haven't used the facility anyway and have been charged today for it when I have no idea what NOWTV is all about.  Please ensure I am refunded and please withdraw my details from your files with immediate effect.  Very frustrating that it has taken me 1hr to find a way to contact you.  What is wrong with providing a telephone number.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues with this. I can see this has been resolved for you and you should have received an e-mail about this. 

If you haven't then please let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can a member of the Now TV customer service team contact me, or advice on removing my entire account details and bank details. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here here. I have been charged twice. Can't get hold of anyone. His is the most faceless and cowardly company EVER!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, they make it deliberately hard to unsubscribe or leave. It's sick, manipulative and immoral. I wish to have my deytails removed from the system too..I should NOT need to ask anyone. The option should simply be there to manage my account how I see fit. I suggest this is implemented. In the mean time I have been and will continue to warn people off this company.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Context for you: I wish to unsub, to do this i need to hit 'cancel' next to the pass i have. As my payment for last month did not go through however the option is unavailable...so do I have to wait until this company are able to take my money this month before I can finally leave? Why isn't there simply a 'cancel account' option? Now some one may come along and give a long winded answer as to how I can go about it..but I want an answer as to why it is made so DELIBERATELY difficult when plenty of other companies have a simple option. Give me a long winded answer to that please!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the frustrating experience.

If you don't have the option to cancel your subscription, it would mean that the subscription is already cancelled (This could happen if the system is unable to take to payment for a while).

Having said that, I will check for you and confirm by email.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, ok. Thanks for the reply. To be clear, the options are very vague!

Best

N.Chapman.