cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given the age of this topic (before you posted), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you are made aware of how many changes you have left each time you make one you should be aware of what you have left.

We understand that you can sometimes do this accidentally so on the first occasions we would grant you some more changes. I'll have a look at this for you and send an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ... [ New ]
Options
‎02-01-2016 22:25

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.
i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been.
Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I believe one of our wonderful staff members has resolved this for you since your post.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to give us a shout 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem. I even deleted all my devices but it says the same thing. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem. I even deleted all my devices but it says the same thing. 

Hi @Anonymous User,

After visiting 'My Account' -> 'Manage Devices', any devices you delete will only come into effect on the first day of the new month. In your case this will be the 1st of December (as per NOW TV's terms and conditions).

If you need your device count resetting before this date, I recommend that you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and very politely explain your requirements to them (as they are under no obligation to what you require)!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers and good luck...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Don't you worry about that, I've just sent some more device changes your way!

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem on my I phone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with my I phone
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices
and click the Start Live Chat button.