cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your post. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue with my iPad. This is the main account which uses NOW tv and hasn't been changed.

What would be the process to fix this issue?

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

What would be the process to fix this issue?

Please refer to my above post @Anonymous User 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi now tv
I'm having the same problem except it's for my iPhone.

I had the same proble with my iPad but I re registered it and that seems to have worked but I don't want to wait till Feb so I can do the same again when I have had my iPhone registered since I got it.

Please could you advise on how to resolve this problem. Cheer rob
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I've also sent you an email so if you could check your inbox and reply back to that, I will investigate this further.

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi...I've had this issue twice now this month. I frequently watch NowTV on my iPad but since the update, the other night I tried to watch something & got the message about too many devices(?) even though none had been added....so I deleted my iPad from the list then re-added it......it worked.

So, thinking everything was OK, I've just logged in again to watch on my iPad and got the message 'you've used up your allowance for adding new devices!' - even though I'm not adding a new device, I'm simply adding the one that I had to re-add the other night!

is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry to hear that 😞

You should be able to play out on your iPad now. If not, please let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much...all working now - don't know what you did, but it's sorted it, thanks Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Having issues with my iPad displaying the above message.  It is the primary device I always use and it's never changed?  Can you assist?

Thanks

Sal😀