cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can contact live chat from my link page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have allowed you an extra change so you can register your device.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've been with now tv for less than a month. 

We have the same devices logged on. 

Watched a programme in the morning om my iphone, went to open my app again to receive the message "Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, " and now no longer able to watch anything on my iphone

Same device, no additions or changes made by users. The only difference was the app update.

Help!

What has happended? Is this a bug with the latest update.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Speak to NowTV live chat (click on link below to contact them).

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Will do, thank you 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My wife now has my old ipad2 and I have a nice new ipad air2. I deleted the app off the old ipad and installed it on my new ipad but didn't fire it up.

OK this weekend sitting bored out of my tiny mind and I remembered that I have Now TV on my new ipad. Oh joy, I can watch The Martian or one of the tv series I'm following. Right I just need to input username and password on the app. Okay all is fine.  I have access.

Selecting film. "You already have 4 devices attached". Oh yeah the old ipad must still be registered. Right account, delete ipad entry.

Hmm. wifi connection dropped for a moment. Select film. "You already have 4 devices attached".  Oh it didn't it I thought. Delete ipad device. OK it has gone.

Select film, and "Sorry, you've already used this months allowance for adding new devices".

Wonderful! I now only have a free device slots and still haven't been able added the device I wanted to add and now have to wait until next month. Great.

What a waste on money spent of hotel wifi. Still bored out of my mind. oh hum.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort out an extra device swap for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

and click the Start Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have granted you additional changes for this month.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have logged in on the app and I can now access NOW TV on my new ipad. Thank you so much Andy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

l'm also getting this message, could you fix it please?

thanks

jmb81