cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Installation

My broadband switch over was yesterday from Sky to Now.  The phone and broadband worked perfectly before, the setup is the same but I have no phone line or internet and the first available engineer appointment that Now have booked for me is Monday mo...

Poor BBC iPlayer resolution / picture quality

For several weeks now iPlayer has refused to stream video to me in HD resolutions. The highest video stream resolution I receive via the iPlayer website is half-HD 960x540. This is despite me being able to confirm that at least 1280x720 is available ...

NOW TV BOX CUTS OUT MID PROGRAMME

Hi there i have a white old now tv box works fine  great picture etc  mainly and for a long time but  recently- it had s a habbit of suddenly CUTTING OUT MID PROGRAMME goes to now blue page and have to wait for now tv to reboot back to home page whic...

Broadband sign up problem

I am interested in signing up for your fibre broadband at £25 per month, but it is asking for a landline number and I don't have a landline because I use my mobile, I want to swap my sky broadband to yours. 

Devices

As a family of four. That streams various shows due to the different ages. When or if, will it be possible to stream more than two devises at a time. The kids package works well for both my children, but with ages of 5 and 10 arguments happen on what...

Resolved! WiFi on Floor Above Router

I am about to get NOW Broadband installed. The BT Master socket is on the ground floor. Most of my broadband usage will be on the first floor and I would also like to get NOW TV with the TV also on the first floor. Is the WiFi signal likely to be goo...