cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV BOX CUTS OUT MID PROGRAMME

Hi there i have a white old now tv box works fine  great picture etc  mainly and for a long time but  recently- it had s a habbit of suddenly CUTTING OUT MID PROGRAMME goes to now blue page and have to wait for now tv to reboot back to home page which it does itself i dont have to do anything- it is not usually watching now tv sky channels its mainly  bbc i player which seems to have upgraded itself. and other catch up channels. could it be my old ee internet connection??? i dont have fibre It has worked  fine for years. it only takes 5 minutes to reset itself but very annoying!! ESPECIALLY BBC I PLAYER WHICH I CAN NO LONGER PAUSE OR IT GOES NUTS! ANYONE ELSE HAVE ISSUES WITH NEW  BBC i PLAYER?? OR PROGRAMMES CUTTING OUT? any help appreciated thanks. 🙂

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Haven't used the first generation white nowtv box in a couple of years, it could be the white boxes are now starting to struggle with the more power hungry Apps such has the BBC iPlayer.

Have you tried to remove the BBC iPlayer App from the box and re install the App again from the box App Store ?

Hopefully other white nowtv box owners will confirm if the BBC iPlayer is stable on their white boxes.