cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Nintendo account on switch issues

My kid can only connect to their Nintendo account through his switch when it is very late at night, never during daytime hours. Is there some kind of restriction placed on this? How can we access it during the day please?

Flo3 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Router

I am moving from a BT hub to a NOW router. My BT hub is the digital voice one (VOIP) where my home phone is plugged in the router itself ..Is the NOW hub the same...is it a VOIP enabled router?

Daveb119 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Boost stream quality 8022

Hi, just recently upgraded to boost and my stream quality is 8022. I can’t work out of this is HD? A complete technophobe here so just wondering if this is the highest it can go? I’m streaming via Amazon UHD fire stick. Thanks 

Phone not activated - how do I contact anyone?

Wondering if anyone can help. My broadband and phoneline were installed and activated on 28th december - broadband all works fine. However, I get a dial tone from my phone but I can't call out or receive calls.The NowTV online help goes around and ar...

JennyE by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! FY8 area

My Internet and phone line has gone off, is anyone else in this area experiencing the same issues?

Jan123 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Internet Down

Hi Internet has gone down, service checker states that it cannot be fixed online and to call 0800 759 1177. When you call the number it states it’s a known issue and to check this forum for more information. I can’t locate any more information on the...

Problem with the BT master socket

SO there is a technical issue with my BT master socket as it cuts the internet when knocked or when a door close by gets shut cutting the connection to the broadband NOW is worthless as they have ZERO customer service and no numbers to call BT wont h...

Issue in speed and how to track reported issues

Hi,I have been using for more than a year and I have not had major issues.But from last week the internet speed has become very slow and it comes around 3 Mbps normally it comes around 12 Mbps.I have restarted the router number of times and I called ...

Sriram by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Morons of the biggest order

So there is scheduled work to the broadband in my area.  Scheduled but zero notification and so hours of work lost.  This is on top of the utterly sub optimal streaming service provided by Sky/Now in the first place.  Total clowns and honestly cannot...