cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CLB
Advocate

WiFi not working

An engineer came on Thursday & set up the Internet new cables new box all sorted. My phone has connected to the Internet but all other devices won't I've put the password in correctly multiple times & it's still not working I've tried setting it up on an android device an iPad & a ps4 & it will not work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @CLB 

Have you tried holding in the reset button on the back of the NOW Router for around 15 seconds and once all three green lights are showing on the front of the Router again, try once more with the default wifi password on the label underneath the bottom of the Router.

If that doesn't work do you have something like a Laptop with an Ethernet port on it to couple up with the Router to enable you to change the wifi password on the Router? 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @CLB 

Have you tried holding in the reset button on the back of the NOW Router for around 15 seconds and once all three green lights are showing on the front of the Router again, try once more with the default wifi password on the label underneath the bottom of the Router.

If that doesn't work do you have something like a Laptop with an Ethernet port on it to couple up with the Router to enable you to change the wifi password on the Router? 

RoyB
Legend

@CLB 

Are you sure your phone has connected over the WiFi from the Now router, or could it be connecting over cellular?

With the other devices, how ‘not working’, exactly? What error/error message are you getting, and from where?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jayach
Elite 3

Have you tried connecting with WPS?