cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NotNow-30Days
Advocate

Any other time but NOW

I just spent 90 minutes, 80 or so on hold to get cut off and noone ring me back! I have a wired speed this morning of 3.9mbs download, guarantee 10.5 and they tell me they have 30 days to sort it or I have to pay a fee to leave early. That's not ###### NOW is it! Neither is being on the phone 90 minutes to still not get it sorted! On top of that, I'm using WiFi calling on my mobile as poor signal in new home, she tells me to turn off WiFi calling as she can't hear me properly even though I'm 2 foot from the router providing their signal! On top of THAT, I just joined, immediately put the price up and yet I'm getting 1/3 the service I'm paying for! Absoloute joke of a company and your name is incredibly ironic! What you going to do about it because your a joke!?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NotNow-30Days 

All I can suggest is to keep calling the broadband team until you get a resolution you’re happy with. Have you tried using another router as the router provided by NOW isn’t great.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@NotNow-30Days 

When you say ‘you’ here, you aren’t addressing any Now employees, just those of us customers who frequent this Community.

Just saying…

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jayach
Elite 3

You say you only have a download of 3.9, but what does the router say?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/broadband-speeds-explained

A guaranteed speed of 10.5, is very low. Are you on Brilliant broadband (ADSL)?