cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Urgent Help please!!!

Internet dropped and cannot be reconnected whatever l tried by following everything from the website. I highly suspect is's a regional problem. We couple both need the internet to do the online job!!  Thank you for someone can help this issue!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having same problems with speeds so can't get work done. 

Hi your speed check is saying 31.8 and all external speed checks are 18.5? Why the difference? 

Screenshot_20200420-101225.jpg

Screenshot_20200420-101156.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The top screen shot is the measured incoming speed taken at the Router where i am guessing your second screen shot is is off a mobile phone or tablet that is measuring the speed over wifi where you would expect a drop of speed and if you have more than one device running in the background in your home the drop off would be even bigger.

If you want to test the internet incoming speed because your are questioning the figure off the first screen shot, you will need to switch off any internet devices in your home and hook up something like a laptop using an Ethernet cable between the laptop and Router to give you are more accurate figure.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the help. I can't switch everything off at moment as school work and office work being done but will check later and hopefully all will be correct.