cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Off to a bad start

So I took half a day off so the engineer can visit today, he showed up around 13:30, replaced the socket even though I didn't ask him to, didn't bother screwing it probably, ran a failed test, told me he's going to the cabinet and will be back in 30 mins but never saw him again.

website still showing that engineer visit is pending and my landline and broadband are being setup.

I don't know what's going on.

I have no idea who to contact as the online chat is useless (I waited for 2 hours for an advisor to no avail).

No phone numbers on the website.

Any advice is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quick update. A different BT guy came earlier today, took him 15 mins to sort everything out. I'm getting +35 Mbits. So far so good.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am frustrating experience same thing, unbelivable how all those TV companies are bad.. I did find one number But unfortunatelly take me until my patient gone out over half hour later and I gave up.

I am already think about cancel it.

You’re incorrect in your thinking, it’s not the company that’s to blame it is openreach who are responsible for installing and maintaining the system that are the problem they use way too many sub contracted engineers who get paid per job so if it’s going to take too long they don’t do it correctly and leave it for someone else to fix.