cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NoInternet1984
Advocate

No Broadband and no answers

Dear all,

I have no broadband, despite it being due to start a fortnight ago, no communication from now, no answers to my complaints and phone calls either hang up on me before answering or get left on hold for an hour until service ends. I can’t even cancel because they won’t answer that either. Has anyone ever successfully got help/answers, if no, how?

17 REPLIES 17
redchiz1
Champion 2

Sorry to see that. Nobody from NOW will help you here I'm afraid. The best I can do is point you to the Complaints link here

Joanne2
Mentor

I'm going to change to Sky.  The customer service on an evening is dreadful.  The broadband keeps going down every ten minutes.  I'm in the Durham area.  Atrocious service tonight and no one to speak to unlike when I was with Sky.  Just left hanging.  They don't make it easy to make contact.  And they're going to charge £45 from next month for 67mg. Totally ridiculous.  I could have house to house for far cheaper and more reliable.

Jayach
Elite 3

You do realise that Sky and Now broadband is the same thing. Different router (the Now router was dumped by Sky years ago) but otherwise they are the same thing. (Maybe different call centre)

Jayach
Elite 3

Unless you are considering FTTP with Sky.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Jayach 

Why not respond to the posters own topics, rather than their opinion on here? These forums need better moderation. Or regular contributors to be on their toes.  😉

Jayach
Elite 3

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Jayach 

Why not respond to the posters own topics, rather than their opinion on here? These forums need better moderation. Or regular contributors to be on their toes.  😉

How am I supposed to know about "the posters own topics" I reply to what I see.

Grow up, and stop trying to pick fault with everything I post.

Pathetic.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Jayach wrote:

Because I had mentioned them?

@Jayach wrote:

Grow up, and stop trying to pick fault with everything I post.

Pathetic.

Goodness me, pot - kettle...?

Jayach
Elite 3

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Jayach wrote:

Because I had mentioned them?

Believe it or not, your post wasn't there when I started mine, and and mine was specifically about moving to Sky, which is mentioned in this thread.

You posted at 22:27. my post was at 22:26.

redchiz1
Champion 2

And your further post was at 22:29.  🙂