cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot make or receive calls from landline

My landline phone has stated "No Line" on the digital display for over 24 hours now, I cannot make outgoing calls, nor receive incoming calls, although when phoning my landline from another device it rings on that device but not on the land line. I have gone through Now TV's checklist and their, "check line" facility several times and it comes up "Everything OK", which it certainly isn't, and it does not give you any further options to take it further. It is impossible to get to speak with anyone at Now TV, and the Chat BOT is a waste of time as it's options are also limited and does not recognise the problem I am trying to convey to it. I have also tried a neighbours phone in our socket and still no joy. I am at my witsend now. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you resolve it (if in fact you did)?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can find the telephone number for the NOW Broadband Team on this link page below.

They close at 8pm tonight and open 8am.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I have tried that phone number several times, you don't actually get to speak

with a human, but are given options, none of which refer to the problem I have with my

landline, hence my predicament.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you select the relevant option it should get you through to the NOW Broadband Team.

You can also go into My Account > My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments and if you click on the information (possibly either a down arrow or side arrow next to your information an alternative telephone number should show on your screen to call).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, but there are no relevant options that refer to my problem, i.e. Landline,

When I enter my Landline Number the following Options come up:-

Press 1 for TV Issues

Press 2 for Joining

Press 3 for Technical Broadband

Press 4 for Membership.

I pressed Option 3 although my broadband is working, but I have a technical problem with the

land line. The following options were available:-

Press 1 for Set Up

Press 2 If Broadband not working.

There are no options to press for landline issues.

I did also try all the other options available to me on this number, but to no avail.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It should be possible to get to speak to someone on the number given in that link, an alternative often given on here is 0330 041 2518, don't know if it goes to the same call centre.

Edit: Chose "broadband not working" and explain the problem to them.

peppa
Advocate

hi @Anonymous User- what was resolution to this? - we are having exactly same problem! thanks

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@peppa 

You need to call the broadband team using the link provided by @schnapps 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help