cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

reset device limit plz

hi after a few problems with devices can you please reset my device limit as unable to use my account on nearly all my various boxes till next month?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your devices.

You should now be able to add and remove your devices with no trouble but please note that after your initial changes you will only be able to make one change per month.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just tried to get back on the service after a break using a chromecast voucher.  Problem is that no matter which device we use, we get the same error saying that all our device changes have been used!  So as it stands we have started a 2 month voucher but we are unable to actually use the service on any of our previously used devices or even the new chromecast! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see that this was resolved for you @Anonymous User

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

having problems trying to fix now tv app issue on apple tv.

I need device limit reset as it think i've added a new device when in fact i've delted it and re-added to same device, and reset my appla tv.

the issue is now tv app not the device as evrything else works fine.

so plz reset my device limit...thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

New to nowtv and i am having difficulties connecting to chromecast as it says i have reached my limit on devices. 

I have deleted a couple of devices which I have not watched on but it's still not working

Can someone help me with this please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you'll be able to add a new device from the 1st June, if you can't wait you could try Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

Sorry to  hear that you were having some trouble with your device management.

I've just given you some changes to make on your account so you should be good to go 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was sure that I had only made one change to my account this month when I tried the Smart TV Beta app on my Samsung TV.

Cold someone please reset so that I can remove a couple of chrome casts?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of this link to speak to a live chat member who can help you. 🙂

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂