cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

reset device limit plz

hi after a few problems with devices can you please reset my device limit as unable to use my account on nearly all my various boxes till next month?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your devices.

You should now be able to add and remove your devices with no trouble but please note that after your initial changes you will only be able to make one change per month.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User except a device reset is a favour and not the norm. Try asking each month and you'll be told to wait. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  Yes, I know. 

My point is that the process is unnecessary and simply an irritant just like the situation with not being able to stack codes; codes having unprinted and secret expiry dates etc. 

Jeff

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I need help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

keep getting device limit reached this month, never used any device except my youveiw box,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

also got no devices registered in my account, might give up with youview box been nothing but troble, plenty of other movie services out there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear about this issue.

I have sent you an email regarding this.

I hope it helps.

Kindest regards,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

all  sorted now, my issue was faulty bt box,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i am having a similar problem, i have a registered youview box it is in my device list but when i try to stream on it i get the message "you have reached your device limit this month" (or similar)any help would be appreciated--thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

I certainly can 🙂

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can not get to watch now tv on my you view box as a message comes up and says that player isnt responding at the moment .  Please try again later.

For help, go to support.youview.com and search for YVM105

I have done this for 2 days now and nothing has worked I am not happy about this service as I am paying for the service I am supposed to recieve I would be gratefull if you could help me with this problem.

Pauline reid.