cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clazer15
Contributor 3

reset device limit plz

hi after a few problems with devices can you please reset my device limit as unable to use my account on nearly all my various boxes till next month?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sabrina-M
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: reset device limit plz

Hi @clazer15 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your devices.

You should now be able to add and remove your devices with no trouble but please note that after your initial changes you will only be able to make one change per month.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
47 Replies
Highlighted
Sabrina-M
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @clazer15 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your devices.

You should now be able to add and remove your devices with no trouble but please note that after your initial changes you will only be able to make one change per month.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
clazer15
Contributor 3

thank you very much
0 Thanks
steveclarke773
Occasional Poster

keep getting device limit reached this month, never used any device except my youveiw box,

0 Thanks
steveclarke773
Occasional Poster

also got no devices registered in my account, might give up with youview box been nothing but troble, plenty of other movie services out there

0 Thanks
Rich-L
Mentor 1

Hi @steveclarke773 

Sorry to hear about this issue.

I have sent you an email regarding this.

I hope it helps.

Kindest regards,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
steve5915
Regular Poster

i have just jumped in here as i have a problem i am trying to watch now tv via my pc which i have done before now its saying i have reached my device limit i only have the same 4 devices this pc being one of them i have not added any device

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@steve5915

Have you updated your operating system or reinstalled recently, as this might cause the issue. In any case, if you have a word with Live Chat and explain the problem they should be able to reset things for you. To get to Live Chat go to the following help article, click on Contact us at the bottom of that page, and then choose the option to Use Live Chat

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached
steve5915
Regular Poster

cheers

0 Thanks
donharba
Occasional Poster

Hi there,

Apparently I have also hit my device limit, even though I've only got two devices registered now, and they're not in use.  My LG TV just buffers until I'm fed up of waiting, I've given up on the PS3 because the quality is no better than watching a net rip from 10 years ago and now I've gone to bed and my Mac is telling me I've hit the device limit.

I know I've definitely hit my patience limit.  I can't see that I'll be continuing to use this service much longer...