cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant play films

Hi I have a talk talk box and I have tried now tv on it and I can't play any movies just keeps saying subscribe which I did yesterday. Why cant I wat h anything.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Yeah it's entertainment pass but I can't watch anything just the sky films appears nothing else.

Hi @Anonymous User 

Entertainment is not available on Youview at the moment due to a software limitation in the base Youview software. NowTV have no control over this software limitation and so they need to wait for Youview to make the necessary developments in order to make entertainment available.

As the post you marked as the solution actually wasn't the accepted solution can you remove the solution Mark and place it on the appropriate post.

You can remove the solution by by selecting the options tab on the appropriate post and selecting "not the solution"

@Anonymous User  As far as getting a refund goes now TV might be able to do this for you as long as you haven't used the pass to watch any entertainment content yet. I have copied in a member of the now TV staff on this post. Hopefully a member of the now TV team will respond shortly.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi please I would like to cancel it then.

Hi @Anonymous User 

For future reference the best way to get someone's attention is to use the mention function in your posts. Like I have done above.

@Use the @ symbol and type the forum name of the person you wish to mention they will get a message in their notification feed

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User could I please cancel it. I haven't watched anything on it as it didn't work.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I will send you an email shortly 🙂

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

is this live chat i need help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This isn't livechat but we can help. Are you having issues viewing films on your Youview box? If so can I ask what happens when you try to view? Have you tried to view on other devices?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
all sorted thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

I have just bought the sky movies pass but everytime I choose a sky movie it says that we have to pay to rent the film. Are the films not free as we have the sky movies pass?

I have a You View box and am signed into Box offixe?

thanks

Ruth

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Firstly I would check that you have registered yor pass OK at My Accont > My Passes.

On your Youview box you need to view via the NOW TV app with the same account details used to purchase the pass.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Box Office is completely different from NOW TV, If you follow @Anonymous User guide you will be ok 🙂

Thanks

Andy